Wednesday 8 February 2012

Teardrops in the sky

It was a memorable day, like any other. The clock ticked by. The sun shifted. And I realise this - many days have passed and though I saw it coming from long ago, it was all too late before I could realise it. The feeling hit me deep and I wasn't prepared for it.

My heart aches when the thought of you departing from this place comes to mind. I'll miss you. I'll cherish and always remember those times we've had together during those years :) thank you for all the times,  thank you for being such a positive impact in my life, thank you for being an awesome brother in christ and thank you for being such a great bro to me :) do take care, and I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart. God bless you and keep you now and always.

"Please remember me forever, okay?"

No comments: