Sunday 8 August 2010

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

Ok, in anticipation to those who are confused by such a piece of writing, that was just a creative approach I used to address something. That "something" was merely the phenomenon where I realised how little time we have left on Earth, and how we spend it meaninglessly.

It begins with me asking myself "Have I lived a meaningful life?", and then I stop to remember my past to see where things have went wrong and what can I do to improve life now. After taking myself out of that deep thought, I made comparisons with life now and ultimately, I see hope.


LOL. Okay that was just one paragraph that summed up the whole post below, no? haha. Well, the reason I did that was to.... make the blog posts more interesting.. I guess? haha dunno if that worked..but yeah. Read some creative writing and I was somehow inspired to do some.. I guess I'll stave that off from now on.

Oh well. Anyway, to the other things that've happened in the past month. I've taken the Myer-Briggs Personality Test and I am a ESTJ or an ESFJ. So Shannen and Janie, you were partially right. Although that psych dude said I could be occasionally T and F at times according to the scenario.

And the Athletics Carnival took place last Friday, and it was epic!!! X3 well, for others really but the epicness sorta passed on to me. The high jumps were like awesome!! the best jumpers were crossdressers and one Navi' dude. lol. Avatar fan much. xD Anyway, those dudes made a freakin' 160cm++ jump. Apart from that, the carnival was similar to that of the Swimming Carnival. So yeah. Just loitered around pretty much. Played some cards and that was about it. Pics are on FB so yeah. The convenience surpasses that of here ^^

Ok. Bedtime. Toodles. Will post a more elaborate post next time..

No comments: