Wednesday 17 October 2012

D:

Was walking to uni a couple of weeks ago and my Crumpler messenger bag suddenly made this loud snap noise. To my surprise horror, part of the shoulder strap thread snapped and that was a clear sign that the bag was gonna go in no time :( so I looked up a few laptop bag replacements online and voila!
Incase Terra Campus Denim Pack
Reputable brand, quality, design and practicality won me over :P
I was gonna click add to shopping cart until I realised that thing is probably worth more than me now!! 
Apart from me being a poor kid, heck I never knew bags like these were that expensive! Probs cause' I've never bought any and I only ever used bags I already have or was given.
Oh well. Perhaps next year after I've earned enough :) but for now... *drool

No comments: