Wednesday 4 April 2012

Highlights of the month

- Starting uni life

- Realising that uni life isn't "THE life"

- Having the urge to kill those who told me how good uni life was (stares at arts and commerce kids)

- Feeling intimidated to restart my social life and meet new people

- Meeting new people and realising that the opportunities that lie ahead are limitless

- Meeting deadlines in uni

- Meeting up with old school friends from Malaysia

- Finding out that one of my old school friends has 2 of my subjects

- Falling behind in uni studies

- Catching up in uni studies

- Meeting up with the Mount Waverley group

- Keeping up my part time job amidst all of that

- Racking up my sleep debt

- Going out with my lovely girlfriend

- Nodding off in lectures when I thought I could pay attention with my eyes closed

- Playing in the church band and establishing the musical standard for the church

- Looking forward to the one week break

- Feeling refreshed whenever I see something like this:

No comments: