Friday 22 February 2008

Lost

Lost? I hope you're not.. I find it rather annoying to be lost :) ... haha since the last post was kinda emo.. I think.. I'm making this one not-so-emo hehe. After school I had to go to Jeremy's church for CF camp practice..well the drummer was 'gorenging' inside there and it was like "Agh!! My ears!!!" lol I'm exaggerating. Anyway practice was bit rusty, but we managed somehow to at least coordinate. Looking forward to the next practice though.

Seconds turns into minutes.
Minutes turns into hours.
Hours turns into days.
Days turns into weeks.
Weeks turns into months.
Months turn into years.
Memories are left in our hearts.
Our hearts are left with our friends.
What more do you need?
I often ask myself that question but find myself lost.
Insecurity of my exact location in life is a question.
The urge to know the answer has begun my quest to find it.
Is there an answer?

Signed,
The boy who once thought life was a downhill slope.

No comments: